Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"CLAIM AND BELIEVE"

"Today, I claim my Perfect Health."

This thought, very innocently, came to me yesterday after talking about the EMMYS 2010 and Eating (somehow, the 2 meshed together) on my music blog. 
Something wonderful happened after that. I took a break, walked around the neighborhood and went to one of my favorite book stores. Something got my attention, a small beautifully packed box of recipes entitled EATING WELL -Healthy In A Hurry - there is my claim! Nature talking to me again, as usual! It was a wonderful experience, the start of something good.

This whole experience started when I text and emailed home to say a little prayer for me to be able to get this job offer at a nearby company. Somehow, I knew deep inside I was gonna get the job but it was my brother Mike's message to Claim and Believe that nailed it. So...

"Today, I claim my perfect job in Health."
"Today, I claim my perfect career in Music."

I no longer dream it, I live it!

No comments:

Post a Comment