Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Note from God

Somehow, clicking Bookmarks by mistake instead of History, I came across the story of Josepha Hendrina Stenmanns' Life and Spirituality. She was one of the co-founders of the religious congregation, Sister Servants of the Holy Spirit, headed by St. Arnold Janssen, whose congregation founded among others, College of the Holy Spirit, (formerly Holy Ghost College), all over the world, one of them, my alma mater in Manila.


This morning, I got a message from David Lynch Foundation whose profound work on teaching TM to high schools to eliminate school violence has been soaring with great success!


Put the 2 together, I got a note from God!

WOW! Got it, Lord... Thank you.

Gotta go, I've got work to do!  But I hear you, God!  Thanks again. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment