Saturday, August 7, 2010

GUILTY PLEASURES

All right, I had a Mrs. Field's cookie and I'm guilty. But, hey, I only had 1! Well, it's not the cookie that I'm guilty about. T'was semisweet chocolate chip cookie, so not bad, but what made me feel bad was, usually, I'd get a cookie or 2 at the most, only when I have loose change or singles in my purse. But to go back to my locker to get a $20.00 bill and break it just to buy a cookie, almost got 2 to justify spending more than $1.50 for my $20.00 bill!? Excuses, excuses...Hey, I'm geting there. I'm conscious of what I'm doing. Discipline, discipline, discipline, I know.

But, hey, when I was eating, a lady stopped right in front of me, apparently looking or waiting for someone. And right on my face, almost hitting me, was her handbag, and guess what was written all over it - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE......

There's a reason for everything, folks. Nature supports even my eating Mrs. Field's cookies, once in awhile!

Anyway, Love, it's all over me, in and out, so above, so below, around me, everywhere. Nature nurtures! I shall sit still here now. Amen to that! Amen.

From guilty pleasures to a new beginning, yeah. I like that. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment