Sunday, July 4, 2010

Talk About... Gigs!

Gigs! Did I forget to tell you about my gig with Norman and his brother, Joel, bass player, last month here in the city? God, it was fun! It was Norman's gig with his jazz quartet with his brother, who was visiting from the East Coast, playing bass. Actually, he "borrowed" my jazz trio with drummer, Curt Moore, and got saxophonist, Dayna Stephens. And Norman invited me to jam as guest, along with other musicians/friends, and was that a thrill!

We got very busy that week with the gig and going to 3 concerts 3 nights in a row, I totally forgot to"report" the news.

Anyway, we should do more of that. Well, we got invited again so I'll keep you posted. We should really do a concert called The Landsbergs or Landsberg, Landsberg & Me. How about that! Just a thought right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment