Friday, July 16, 2010

SILENCE In Church, In My Universe, In the Infinite

After a bowl of "hearty soup" with Zita again last Sunday, (every time she's in town, we take advantage of seeing each other), I went to church for a visit. The service was over so I was by myself, all alone, and, aah, a beautiful experience -

SILENCE... Silence, so profund, all I heard was the sound of hum, the vibration of the universe, beginning from within me, from every cell of my body, expanding out to every pew, the altar, tables, chairs, the plants, candles, statues, the whole church, to the streets, the trees, every pebble and stone, every person, animal, cars, ships, planes, metals, wood, the ocean, every particle of sand, rocks, to the skies, every space, our entire planet, to the galaxies, the entire universe! No separation at all in every single thing, just penetrating through and through... Total sound of silence... The sound of the universe, of the infinite, and beyond and beyond and beyond beyond and...

This must be how the universe began! Dr. John Hagelin, a world-renowned quantum physicist, a leading international investigator on the nature and origin of consciousness, including the higher states of human consciousness explains, "... The human physiology is therefore just a web of sound that is evolving, unfolding and growing, until the ultimate wholeness... is fully expressed." Vedic Engineering - The Chemistry of Sound

I can't explain the science. I only know the experience. And as an ordinary person, the experience is all I want. It's ALL I need - right now! It happens to me every now and then. I wish it happened everyday, 24/7! It's always there, constantly, accessibly! We just have to tune in.

Experiencing the UNIVERSE must be experiencing GOD at its most basic level, and the INFINITE, experiencing GOD beyond and beyond and... - I'm finding out!

What was there before the beginning?? - GOD.
Yes, but, what was God before the beginning?? - GOD.
I know, but what was God "like" before the beginning?? - GOD.
Before the beginning, before the be... ing, before be... ing?? - GOD.
Before, Befo... Be... ?? - GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment