Monday, July 19, 2010

"Here We Are"

I wrote this high school reunion song, HERE WE ARE, for my school's, College of the Holy Spirit, class' Silver Jubilee in the 90s and it will be sung again on the occasion of our ALUMNAE GRAND REUNION GALA SHOW on July 23-25, 2010 in SFO where I am the musical director. I sent the mp3 and lyrics to the officers and production staff last month so they could study the song. One of the girls was so inspired she made a ppt and asked me if she could put it on youtube. And together with another classmate of hers, they did! I was so touched by her gesture and the efforts they put into it. I don't even know them. We're just gonna meet for the first time this weekend.

I got an email early this morning, Re: Here We Are - it's on!, which means they were working on it overtime cause we were back and forth sending emails about it last night. They were keeping me posted on what they were doing, converting ppt to a movie format, editing, etc.!

Wow, I'm speechless! Today is my birthday! They didn't know it, at the same time, I didn't know when it was gonna be on youtube. What a great birthday gift! Life is good! God is good!

Click here to see it.

Thanks, Moonie and Vicky. I'm looking forward to meeting you this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment