Sunday, July 11, 2010

Zita

Zita is a woman of few words. Correction, BIG correction - When Zita talks, there's no stopping her. She's downright unstoppableBut when it comes to matters of the heart, something that's deep and personal, she only utters a word or two, yet it says it all.

I wrote a post on her entitled "FULFILLED" Defined (April 2010) about her daughter's wedding a few years ago. I asked her how it felt to be the mother of the bride. She said one word, "Fulfilled."

Now she has her first grandchild, Sadie, her bundle of joy, and she can talk the whole day about her. Yet, when she ends her stories with this one lil' phrase, and she always ends her stories with this one lil' phrase, "I thank God everyday for the life of Sadie," she has spoken eternity.

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooooooooo sweet, Sokit. Thank you very much. Good memory from the years past. I never thought you'll remember my comments. I almost didn't.

    ReplyDelete