Friday, July 16, 2010

Huh?!

On my way home, following church, I saw a  glamorous woman! She defined GLAMOR to a T!

But, something didn't look natural about it, or, did it?! Little by little, I started to recognized her, I thought. "Is she_______??"

Wow, was she beautiful!! But I wasn't used to seeing her like that. Don't get me wrong, she was always beautiful, simple and natural! And it would have been the most natural thing for me to greet her and say,"God, you look fantastic!"
It would have been just as natural for me to say it if I didn't know her and just complimented an exquisitely beautiful woman, a complete stranger, on the street!

But I thought I recognized her and I asked myself, "Did she have cosmetic surgery?" 
If that was her, then it was clearly an extensive job done by an extremely skilled surgeon. Obviously one of the best.
 
I was shocked!! Not surprised, shocked! So shocked I didn't know what to say, I walked past her. I should have greeted her, but I just didn't know how to react. I guess I'm just not for plastic surgery, old-school, perhaps! Yes, I know, it's a common procedure now, it looked good and natural on her,..but...as natural as it looked, it was such a dramatic change from her previous look, I was taken aback.  Yet, she really looked great, proud and confident!

Well, you know, it's really none of my business. And she couldn't care less what I think, so I just better shut up!

No comments:

Post a Comment