Saturday, July 3, 2010

In The Beginning...

Last night, as sleepy as I was, I watched "How The Earth Was Made" and "The Universe" back to back on History Channel. As I've said, I'm always into the origin of things. I must be God, (Dare I say???), or at least, like God! But God doesn't have a beginning nor end. So where does that leave me? Where do I go from here?

I keep searching and I keep searching and I will keep searching...

As I kept watching "The Universe", somehow, it convinced me, no, it did more than that! Once and for all, it validated the truth, the fact - everything about GOD! God is not just a HE as our religion had always told us since time immemorial, not just a SHE as later introduced in metaphysical sciences, beliefs, etc., but IT! God is the totality of all three - three in one, one in three! Yes, watching "The Universe" last night on TV was fascinating!! It was as if God, finally, revealed Himself, Herself, Itself to me! It was GOD "starring" in its totality - in oneness, in the universe!

I've been watching the universe, I've been watching God, in real life. But realizations of God would come in fragments, a little here, a little there. Not that there were doubts in between, No! Never! I live God, in fragments and out, in pieces and in whole. But when I see God in fragments, in pieces, that's when I want to see more. That's when I keep searching! But I don't search for that which isn't there! Everything is there. Even in nothing, everything is in it. And in everything, nothing is in it. There is really nothing to search 'cause everything is already there!

We just live it! We live God! I live God in parts and in whole. When I live in parts, that's when I search for more. When I am whole, I desire no more.

Being human, I keep searching... Being divine, I keep revealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment