Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Serendipity, Coincidence, or What??

I was in my yoga class when, little by little, I realized it wasn't yoga we were doing. We had a substitute teacher I've never met before so I thought she simply had a different style of warming up but it went on and on. You know what, though, she was REALLY GOOD!! I enjoyed so much I stayed for her hardcore class next! After we finished, I decided to check the class schedules for September when I realized today was Tuesday and my yoga class was on the 3rd floor. Thinking today was Thursday I went to the 2nd floor where I go for my other yoga class. Well, it was pilates!

Serendipitous, coincidental?

According to Wikipedia -
Serendipity is the effect by which one accidentally discovers something fortunate especially while looking for something totally unrelated.
Coincidence is the noteworthy alignment of two or more events without obvious causal connection.

Today was a fortunate incident - Serendipitous?? But nothing happens accidentally and unrelated!! Things happen for a reason. Everything in the universe, aligned or misaligned, is connected, we're all connected, obvious or not, - Coincidental??

What happened today was what my body needed. I'm happy, and it's no accident!

No comments:

Post a Comment