Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Glimpse of Enlightenment

Walking in my neighborhood the other day, I decided to go to a bookstore. I love inspirational books, CDs, greeting cards, and the like. There was one I saw by Rumi -

DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT........... SURRENDER

At that moment, that VERY moment, something inside me, I, completely surrendered.

That night, for the first time in my life, or should I say,...Finally, I realized what I wanted to be "when I grow up."

Took this long??...

Today, Charise sang her debut single, A Note to God, at OPRAH'S. While listening, I realized I had my own personal note to God -

Thank you, Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Karim. It makes blogging worth doing to know that it helps even one person in the world and it's you!

    Thanks again and enjoy your journey...

    Socorro

    ReplyDelete