Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Hardly anybody at church today! Everybody took some time-off. Shouldn't LABOR DAY be the only day of the year when we should all go to work and the rest of the year, be off?! Wish I were Oprah, Donald Trump, Barbra Streisand, Beyonce, all the rich and famous musicians!

Someday, one day, I'll be a GREAT musician, rich and famous, if not in this lifetime, in the next!

Once I said this to a friend who, at the time, was studying to become a life coach. She asked, "Why wait till the next lifetime, why not now? Are you giving up?"

I said, "No, I'm not giving up. I DON'T give up. I DON'T KNOW how to give up! I'm just detached."

It's our human nature to chase our dreams, that's why we can't let go. But our Divine Nature KNOWS, that's why we can!

My 2 cents worth!! Okay, 1 cent, recession!...Go enjoy the weekend! Be safe. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment