Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Connect... Connection

Lately, this word has been calling my attention. Beginning with that extraordinary experience I had on the bus last Aug 29, then the "RELAX AND RESTORE WITH CRYSTAL BOWL " class when the teacher's words, "Love and Connection" struck the right chord, and then today, on a bus advertisement in big letters, and just a while ago on Jay Leno's article, "Persistence Pays off!" on SF Chronicle's PARADE Magazine, YOU CAN GET A JOB NOW!, (I have no doubt about it!). I see it everywhere - Connect, Connection, Connect... It kinda reminds me of that old old movie, OH GOD!, with John Denver, d'ya remember that? Did you ever see that? And BRUCE ALMIGHTY with, who was in it, Jim Carrey.

I'm in a totally different world, different space, when this happens, you've ever had that experience? I'm sure you have. Anyway, it's tellin' me something.

Speak to me, Lord, for I'm listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment