Saturday, June 9, 2012

Time with Plants

I guess today was my day with my plants. I say I guess 'cause it was unplanned. I'm off for a a few days hoping to catch up with paperwork and music but I saw one bad plant and I thought it was time to replace it, time to repot the others, and there I was the whole afternoon with the rest of my plants!

I'm glad I did it though, 'cause really, I've been neglecting them. And they've just been patient with me. Well, yeah, you think there's nothing they can do but eventually die if I don't take care of them. But you know what, my plants love me. It must be the music they love at home... plus me! Everyone who comes here say my plants are super healthy. Yeah, right, I don't water them nor feed them for weeks, some even for months, and they still look healthy, huh!

But you know what, they really are healthy... and happy! Yeah, that I can guarantee - my plants are happy! So happy they're healthy! I must have a green thumb, I pride myself with that! But my friend, Jo, says I don't have a green thumb, "... your plants have human heart!"

There you go...

No comments:

Post a Comment