Saturday, June 23, 2012

Quiet Time

A time to be alone, all by yourself! It is so precious, I wouldn't miss it for anything in the world!

And Transcendental Meditation (TM) is the best thing that ever happened to me, to have the time for myself, just me and me alone! I don't have to go far, to the mountains, to the seas, away from the noise of the city, just to have the time for myself, by myself. I don't have to wait till I have my next long vacation to do it. I can do it everyday. And I do! I can just be at home, or somewhere I can sit down comfortably, and do it. TM is great. It's the best gift I've given myself and the best gift I can give to someone. That's why I talk, I blog, about it a lot. It's a big part of my life since I learned it in the 80's. And I love sharing the knowledge.

Someday you might be interested in it and may want to talk more about it. I'll be there to share.

Try TM, it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment