Friday, June 15, 2012

Coming Out of Silence

This is actually the first time in weeks (or months, maybe) that I listened to music again. I went to youtube and watched a lot of music videos like it was time to listen again. Remember when I was feeling deep?

Today just felt quite natural to come out of silence and listen to what's out there. Yet at the same time, I still am feeling silence deep within me. It's as if, even as I am aware of what I am hearing and listening to on the surface, I still am experiencing silence deep deep deep inside. It's marvelous, it's magical! It's like having a conversation with God while things are going on around. Like talking to God, or rather, listening to God not talking, but silent. Actually, God is talking to me through silence. God is silent... It is silent... It is in silence... It is Silence...

It may sound or feel impersonal. But it's not. And it doesn't "sound", it doesn't "feel". It just is. It is. It may be impersonal, yet it's personally,"especially delivered" to me. It is both bliss and blissful... Experiencing God through silence is very personal to me. Silence is its language right now. It's vast, it's grand, it's huge, it's miraculous!! It is just immense, the deepest and longest silence I've ever felt so far in my life! It's grandiose! Most superlative!!  So be it. Amen.

IT'S WONDERFUL, IT'S PERFECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment