Saturday, June 30, 2012

... And More Whispers

It was particularly stressful this week at work, especially the other day. I was sleepless the whole night, went to a friend's nephew's funeral the next day, sat at my dentist's chair (yikes, hate those sounds of the instruments!) for hours yesterday. On my way back home, I saw a car parked at my street with a personalized licensed plate - RELAX.

Now, is that crazy, a coincidence, or what? Call it what you want, but I choose to call it God's little whispers, Nature's gentle reminders, to me. And I like it. You might say I put meaning to everything in life. No, some things don't affect me personally, and also, what is personal to one may not mean anything to someone else - Each to his own! On the other hand, if everything in life is meaningless, then it's meaningless to even talk about it, isn't it! Now, how boring is that! 

I love life! It's everything there is! Besides, wouldn't it be sad if God were talking to us, and God always does... and we ignored it?

No comments:

Post a Comment