Friday, January 27, 2012

Whew!

This is my first break in 2 months from work, meaning, able to do personal business. I'm not off today but the day is too gorgeous not to enjoy the sun while still running errands. Plus, after having been "incommunicado" for a long while, I finally felt ready to go out again. It's been so hectic, so stressful at work - short staff, sick calls, rush, rush, rush!!! Sheer exhaustion! This is it for me. Not worth it! I'm cutting my workdays. I've been neglecting my music and that's bad. Music is my life!

You read my post from yesterday? Word For the Day - Stillness. I saw this word one after the other in 2 different articles within a few minutes of each other. When things like this happens, Nature is trying to say something. And we've got to listen.

Thank you, Father Nature. Speak to me for I'm listening.

P.S.
Don't you notice, when Nature tries to tell us something, it speaks soft, like a whisper or an inner voice or in silence, short and easy. But when we ignore, it speaks to us loud and sometimes painful, like in accidents, disasters, and so on. Sadly, sometimes we wait for such things to happen before we learn our lessons. And when we still don't, history repeats itself until we finally learn. I'd rather listen to God's whispers. They're soothing...

AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment