Monday, January 2, 2012

Looking Back and Moving Forward

As I look back to what I've done and not done, undone, redone and on and on in the past year or so, and move on to thinking, dreaming, reaching my goals, achieving and accomplishing this year and on, I remember an ad I saw on a window display of Ralph Lauren Store recently - BE PRESENT.

I liked it! It hit me good. It can mean a lot - being current, trendy, noticeable, whatever the store wants to convey fashion-wise. For me, it's all that and more. It's NOW - Here and Now - this very moment!

I really like it. Yes, I know what I want in life, but the past is past and the future is future. As the saying goes, "The best way to predict the future is to create it."
I will create it now. I create it now. Create it now.

That's my New Year's resolution - BE PRESENT.

BE PRESENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment