Friday, October 22, 2010

What a Dream!

Last night, I dreamt I was googling this name, OPALONKA SLOWSKY (low pronounced like cow). Who, in the world, is that??

The rest of the dream was good! I was somewhere, don't know where, for a much needed R & R, and there were the white and blue skies and the white and blue ocean mirroring each other yet in between the skies and the waters was a stormy gray weather. How could that be, I thought. How could they mirror each other so perfectly when there was something so opposite them in between?! Yet looking at the whole scenery, it was beautiful! Undisturbed by the heavy rains, it was blissful and I was in bliss. Then the dream moved on to my next travel, felt like Europe or, perhaps, Hawaii, not sure, green trees, grass and waterfalls and, all of a sudden, you know how dreams shift from one thing to the next, I was googling someone and before I knew it, the name came about, one letter at a time.

I know dreams are symbolic, many of them. But who, the hell, is Opa...(can't even spell it nor pronounce it)?


Oh, well...

No comments:

Post a Comment