Sunday, October 10, 2010

Inspiring... and Inspired!

Yesterday at a gig, a woman, a grandmother, actually, came to me at the piano and said, "When you play, your heart is in your hands." - Wow, how sweet, so reassuring!

She kinda reminded me of my grandmother who used to tell me, "You will never grow old because you have music in your heart."

It's as if my own grandma came to visit me again "through" this woman yesterday, also a grandma, and saying that my heart is in my hands when I play the piano, like an extension of what she used to tell me - having music in my heart. Oh, how touching! How magical, how miraculous!

Thank you, Lola Ceria! OK, Lola. I love you and miss you. Thanks for the visit. Rest in peace.

P.S.
The word, OKAY or OK, is one of my Lola Ceria's legacies to us, her family and loved ones. Whenever she said the word on anything or to anyone she wanted good things to happen to, everything became magic. Things would really come out well. The family used to call her our living saint when she was alive. Now she's our family's saint looking after us from above!

Indeed, when Lola says, "OK!", it's OKAY! It means everything is all right, all fine! It is miraculous!

Thanks, again, Lola! We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment