Sunday, October 24, 2010

UNBLOGGED

I miss blogging, I really do! Been pretty busy at work. Hope I get over this soon.

Will be back...

P.S.
Might change the background color back to black. White is bright and cheery but sometimes, I use different colors and it just doesn't bring out the colors well. Black does it with more contrast. It's more dramatic. I like it. Will see.

Meanwhile, I've been reviewing my blog from the past and, somehow, I saw several posts unpublished, either because I edited them and forgot to publish after, or just plain forgot! There were also drafts, either a thought, an idea, or a title, which I just never got to writing or finishing about. There are still some drafts left, but many are published now. Feel free to visit. Thanks. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment