Sunday, October 24, 2010

GO, GIANTS!

What a way to watch the SF GIANTS play and win the NL PENNANT last night at a friend's birthday party with all the guests screaming! Really a celebration! There were tense and intense moments there, I tell you! I'd go from the kitchen to the living room to watch the game. Initially, I felt the GIANTS were not doing well whenever I was at the living room, so I went back to the kitchen where most of the guests were, where food was. (Of course, people tend to gather more, or most?! - where food is!)
I thought it was just a coincidence being in the kitchen and GIANTS doing well, so I went back to the living room 'cause there were less people, hence, more subdued. But sure enough, the Phyllies would make a hit, walked, etc., so I  finally decided to go back to the kitchen and stay there till the end. Well, it worked, call it what you like!

GO, GIANTS, GO - ALL.THE.WAY!! AND WIN THE 2010 WORLD SERIES FOR SAN FRANCISCO... AND ME!! (I need some excitement in my life right now, been pretty hectic at work lately!)

No comments:

Post a Comment