Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Great Ad!

Saw this ad on TRAVEL Section of last Sunday's SF CHRONICLE -
LIFE IS SHORT
SUMMER IS SHORTER...
SEIZE THE SUMMER...
LAS VEGAS

I don't have to go to Vegas to "seize the summer" but great ad - it worked for me!

I bought a lot of summer clothes these past few days. Living in cold San Francisco, at that! See-thru clothing, floral, tribal print tops and dresses, as well as solid-colored over-blouses, cardigans, skirts, pants, name it - YES! And don't forget my scarves, I love 'em!!

Boy, to think that just a few posts back, I talked about my friend's shopping for sundresses for Europe. You don't wear them in San Francisco! And here I am splurging on summer wear in SF - for SF, where else! Who knows, perhaps, Europe, too! Or maybe, I'm going to Vegas after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment