Sunday, August 7, 2011

GOSH!@#$%^&*!

Hey, guys, did you ever experience going to an important event and not know what to wear? (I'm sure you have. We all have.)

Gosh, after all that shopping?! With all the clothes I bought, bright multi-colors, and I could not decide what to wear for a pilot TV talk show?! I tried all of them, mixed them, matched them, nothing worked, and everything just piled up on my bed! DAMN!! Time was running out, I was gonna be late, and what could be more unprofessional than that?!

I ended up with a black and grey outfit, what could be more blah?! Minimum jewelry, minimum make-up, what else could go wrong! And as soon as I left the house, I discovered I brought the wrong shoes!@#$%^&*! Murphy's law!! (Thank goodness, they were black!)

------------------------------------------

Well, guess what, I came early! Now that's a professional! Then, when the TV host arrived, she saw me and, surprised, she yelled,"Wow, we're wearing the same colors!"
We matched! Our colors matched! We looked good together, perfect for the show.

... to cut the story short, the interview went well. - "All is well that ends well."

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment