Friday, March 12, 2010

GRRR!@#$%^&*!

I'm not one for complaining, criticizing others, etc. If I have nothing good to say about anybody, I shut up. But when I got out of the airport here and saw a poster of ex-President Joseph "Erap" Estrada running again (??) for president of the country, I was filled with disbelief, anger, rage!@#$%^&*!

God, this man was ousted by the PEOPLE POWER, the same people that threw the Marcoses out of power after 20 years of dictatorship. This man was thrown out for corrupt presidency. He was convicted of plunder which is punishable by death, but later, pardoned by the current president, GMA, (can anybody else be worst?!), and this man is running again?!

The country, the government, has gone out of control! How could the Filipino people allow themselves to be victimized, exploited by politicians like him, GMA, et al?? Nope, Erap's NOT going to win again! But it's not even that, the nerve to even think of doing it! How repulsive! It's unconstitutional to begin with! But why, how was he allowed to run a second time? Uh, bribery, corruption, COMELEC, Congress, it's been happening for years!! What else is new?!

Election is May 10th. You know, I'm so tired of politics. It's all a joke.

No, I'm not gonna say any more. As I said, if I have nothing good to say, I shut up.
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Now, I'll shut up!

No comments:

Post a Comment