Friday, February 26, 2010

New Template

In the beginning of my blog last year, I started off with a black template, because, being new, I said on my post, Prelude Reviewed (August 2009), I felt like I was in the dark, thus black. But I love the color black too.

Anyway, I've decided to change the color. I thought it was time. It just feels "freer" for me.

Actually, I first had this strong inclination when something woke me up at 3 in the morning last December and told me to write about how I was feeling that moment. That's when I came out with my post, Free. That's what I felt! And I knew then it was time to change the template but I didn't know how. I wasn't sure if I should create a new blog to keep the old template the way it was.

Finally, it is time. Believe me, I would rather keep the black for last year's and have a new template starting with "Free", cause it just feels appropriate. Until I learn how to do that, (can anybody here help me with that?), this is my new template. I'm ready to be "in the light" now.

So, welcome and welcome back...

No comments:

Post a Comment