Saturday, August 4, 2012

Talk About... GREAT!

Words of wisdom that are ever so inspiring, uplifting, motivating, from the OLYMPICS! From athletes, coaches, their families, friends -
Hard work. Persistence. Determination. Perseverance. Passion. Fire. 
Sure, we hear them all the time, but these are timeless values that uplift our winning spirit, inspire us to keep going, and motivate us to achieve our goals and fulfill our dreams! And during the Olympics, these words lift us up even higher!
"Be hungry."
"I know what I can do."
... and plenty more from athletes themselves!!

And from commercials, their ads go beyond their products -
LIVE BETTER... (by Mitsubishi)
Every step of the way... (Citi Bank)
Whatever you do... Make it matter. (HP)

And the greatest of them allfor me, is (Nike's) -
FIND YOUR GREATNESS.

Feeling low and "lost" these days, especially with my music, and to hear and see those words on TV at the OLYMPICS, at that, the world's greatest sports event, as I've previously said,"... electrifying, thunderous, ever so exciting, so inspiring, so motivating, it's glorious - everything I need these days!" - now I know what my goal is!


AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment