Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Calmness

Brenda hung out at home while waiting to do some personal business. So while she rested on the sofa, I did my TM for about 30 minutes.

Meanwhile, I got a call to come to work earlier than usual to help out with the on-going shift. I went after Brenda left, expecting a busy stressful day, and it was, but for some strange reason, calmness took over me. It was so deep, so profound, I suddenly remembered the times when I worked at my old jobs with such ease, no pressure, no stress. Right there and then, something in me whispered, "I can do this." - I can work the way I used to, where nothing ever bothered me!

I realized then that the reason why I'm so stressed out at work is not because it is stressful. It really is, so much so that I thought TM didn't work for me anymore, but rather, I haven't been doing TM regularly due to my work schedule. I didn't have a good TM program today. I thought there were too many interruptions. Yet as Maharishi says, "Even a shallow dive will make you wet."
TM did help me tremendously today.

AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment