Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day-Off

Just when I was ready to go back to the gym, walking what seemed like a longggg walk after not having gone for a while, the gym was closed. Darn! I'm off today that's why I had all this planned... Oh, well!

I took it easy. Did a lot of paper work, trying to catch up, if I could ever.

Talk about paper work, I've been seeing and hearing the word, journalism, these days. Just today, on my way to the gym, there was a young guy soliciting for a non-profit journalism organization on the street. Then on the bus, I saw an ad on journalism. Then on my email, there was an article on journalism again - all in one day! Wonder what it's all about, what's it for me. I know there's something about it though. I feel very strongly about it. Lord Nature hints again -

I hear Ya! I just have to figure out and have a clearer picture. I'll get there... Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment