Monday, April 12, 2010

Downtown Happenin'...

Today, I attended the TRUMP University seminar on real estate. Not that I was really interested in real estate. It's just that I love Donald Trump, his presence, his attitude! Such a positive man! And I thought I could learn some words of wisdom I can apply in my life, my music, etc. Well, I did. He wasn't there but he had the best speakers/teachers (he, sure, sends his best!) to talk about the business and I was blown away by what real estate is all about! I had no inkling as to what wealth, abundance, prosperity this can provide, what great investment it can be, and so forth and so on! I know it's a big one, very big, but it's beyond big, beyond very big, it's TRUMPhnomenal!

I went more as an excuse to go downtown and do about my music business, otherwise, I'd be stayin'-home-doin'-nothin'-accomplishin'-nothin'-again! Boy, am I glad I went! Let's just say the "seed" of real estate has been planted in me, okay. That's a good start.

Meanwhile, I met with people in the industry and went around to check the music scene. Not much happenin', it was early part of the day, plus the economy has really put down arts & music. Sad, but I hope it recovers soon.

I went to Cocola for my hot chocolate and a croissant. I had to! It's one of my favorite hang-outs, you know, whenever I'm downtown.

Good day, I accomplished a lot, music-wise, and then some!

No comments:

Post a Comment