Thursday, December 24, 2009

"The Heart is a Lonely Hunter"

On my way home, I was listening to Dave Grusin's "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter" on my iPod. This got to be the saddest song he's ever written. It's so intense, so passionate, so powerful you'd really think that the heart is simply that, a lonely hunter!! It just makes you cry out for someone you love, someone you're in love with or someone you're searching for to love and on and on and on...WOW!!

Dave Grusin is the musician of all musicians! He's my hero, he's my icon!!

I love you, Dave Grusin. It's my wish to play the piano and perform with you on stage, (world stage, I dream big!), record with you, do a project or 2 together and everything else a musician can dream of! I look forward to meeting you one day. Soon!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! It's midnight, December 25, 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment