Saturday, September 1, 2012

This Craving for Chocolate Chip Cookies!

I was on my way to Starbucks for a chocolate chip cookie which recently, I've been craving for, when I came across the neighborhood's newspaper with the headlines, Sweet!, and guess what it's all about - Chocolate Chip Cookies!!
With my recent bout with respiratory allergies, somehow, I loss my appetite. But now that I have recovered, hopefully, there's nothing I want more than chocolate chip cookies! I don't know why. It could have been any other sweets, but it's chocolate chip cookies I want! And sure enough, what could better draw my attention to the big story than the pictures of chocolate chip cookies!
chocolate chip cookies
(photo by photobucket)

I sure fed myself well today! Mmmm....

SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment