Thursday, July 19, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME?!

This has been the worst respiratory allergies I've ever had, on my birthday, at that - I hate it!
I think I'm allergic to something in the bedroom - dust, dust mites - I don't know but I hate it!
I've been sleeping on the couch in the living room for a while now and I hate it!
I've been awake and coughing the whole night, on my birthday?! God, I hate it!
Health is wealth, but not for me right now, and I just hate it!

On the other hand, this new couch, (I actually opened up the sleeper), is so very comfortable and cozy, I like it!
I slowly open my eyes and I see my living room, so spacious, so beautiful, I like it, I love it!
I look out the window and see that I live in one of the finest neighborhoods in town and I love it. I'm very proud of it.

So what am I complaining about? What I'm going through right now is temporary, nothing serious, and it'll go away.
So what am I complaining about? I'm depressed. But, yup, there are a lot more people more depressed than me and for a lot more serious reasons. 
So what am I complaining about?

I have so much to be grateful for, really! - So shut up!!

I'm not coughing so much now...
I'm getting quieter now...
I'm getting sleepy now...
Happy Birthday? - YEAH!!

"Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to me."

I'm really falling asleep now... Oops! Just got a birthday text from my brother at 2:36 after midnight. Lemme reply to this first.
All right, I'm slowly falling asleep now... Another birthday message from another brother at 2:55. I'll reply tomorrow...


Goodnight... Happy birthdzzzz...

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better, girl. I love reading your 'thoughts'....as though I'm conversing or brain storming with you while sipping coffee together. - Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo, so nice to hear from you. Thanks for the birthday greetings. Will call you as soon as I'm up to par... in about 2 minutes and 5 days.

      Delete