Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl XLVI

I'm watching the New England Patriots and New York Giants Super Bowl right now and with the right condiments, Pepsi and potato chips - junk food, but the perfect food for the occasion! No, Pepsi is not junk food 'cause as the ad says, Where there is Pepsi, there is music... And I'm a musician! Was looking for Bud Light, too - yeah, right, what commercials can do to you, huh! But I didn't find one in the market or I just didn't know which aisle it was on and I was in a hurry to get back home to watch - Yup, the commercials more than the game! Don't get me wrong, I'm a sports fanatic! But the game can change, with turnovers, errors, etc. It's not over till it's over. But commercials, you don't want to miss. Companies spend millions of dollars to win a bid at the Super Bowl. They're incredible, worth watching! And so is the half-time show! And God, with Madonna, what a production!

After more than 3 grueling months at work, I deserve a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment