Friday, December 3, 2010

What A Day!

As soon as I came to work today, the first thing Anna Marie said was, "Mado called up and said today is your last day on diff count. You have to check out today!"

Check out what, when?? I haven't even started!... Jesus Christ!!

Initially - panic, man! But for some strange reason, slowly, calmness came over me and I did what I had to do. I don't know what I did, how I did it, but I did it! Of course, there's so much to learn, unlearn and re-learn but, really, it was like a crash course. What a day it had been!

Hmmm... Necessity is the mother of invention, indeed! Or is "Necessity the invention of mother?!" Whew!

Thank God for the CEU seminar I attended 2 weeks ago on exactly that! So timely!

And, of course, Anna Marie was there. She was there for me. She helped me tremendously.

She's my angel at work, one of those beautiful, heaven-sent people in my life!

Thanks, Anna Marie, you're very special! I always feel good when you're around. You're my lucky charm!

P.S.
I'm beat, yet too hyped-up to go to bed! Well, goodnight... or good morning??

No comments:

Post a Comment