Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Short Story

I was coming home after an afternoon walk when a dog came out from nowhere and, wow, what a beautiful dog, what poise! If the dog were a human being, and a woman, I'd call her a classy lady! And if it were a man, he'd be sexy! The dog had such grace, taking its time as it walked out of the gate or front yard, (I didn't even see where it was coming from), then pausing elegantly while waiting for its owner who followed shortly after. Or did that take a while? Watching the dog seemed like forever. With its stance there, time just stood still. Really, I've never seen a dog with such beauty and class, even looking better than its owner, seriously. I don't mean to criticize but, honestly, it was a gorgeous dog, American Eskimo, I learned. 

I've seen many American Eskimos, but this dog is different, simply special, - poised, elegant!


Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment