Monday, August 24, 2009

Prelude Reviewed

Just going thru my new "occupation"! Past bedtime but I've just gone so animated with blogging! Hope this is not another site like myspace, facebook, linkedin, etc., where, initially, I'd be on for hours everyday because I was SO excited!! No more of that! BUT let me just enjoy the moment. Sooner or later I will calm down.

I like the template. There was not a lot to choose from to start with and being new, I feel like I'm in the dark, thus black. But I like black, there's something mysterious about it! Perhaps, someday, as my writing gets better and better and I can express myself more and more, the color might become lighter and lighter like the pages of a book... nah, too formal, too boring, too... what? I don't know.

Just lemme enjoy now. BLACK is BEAUTIFUL. The night is black, it's silent, asleep... Time to go.

Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment